Whitening Strips: Achieve A Brighter Smile The Natural Way
Plus Ultra’s teeth whitening strips are effective, gentle on sensitive teeth and look good on your top shelf. Read and learn more about how these whitening strips can transform your smile in just 2 weeks- with visible results after the first use!
Experience the difference of Plus Ultra today and join us in our mission to reimagine oral care.
What Are Whitening Strips?
Whitening strips are a popular and convenient option for brightening smiles. These thin, flexible strips are coated with a whitening gel and applied directly to the teeth.1 They can be used at home without professional assistance. Consistent use over a period of time is recommended for optimal results. However, it's important to choose a trusted brand like Plus Ultra, which offers natural and sustainable whitening strips.
Types Of Whitening Strips
When it comes to whitening strips, there are a few different options to choose from. Let's take a closer look at the types of whitening strips:
Bamboo Charcoal Whitening Strips
- Sustainable, biodegradable bamboo charcoal.
- Removes stains and discoloration.
- Activated charcoal absorbs surface stains.
- Promotes a healthier oral environment.
Coconut Oil Whitening Strips
- Made with organic coconut oil.
- Natural, gentle whitening.
- Antimicrobial properties reduce plaque.
- Aids in achieving a brighter smile.
Premium Teeth Whitening Strips
- Advanced home whitening solution.
- Gentle yet effective formula.
- Ideal for sensitive teeth.
- Part of Plus Ultra's premium range.
Discover the Plus Ultra difference today and experience the transformative power of our Premium Strips. Our natural, sustainable, and beautiful oral care products are here to revolutionize your oral care routine, one smile at a time.
Key Ingredients In Premium Teeth Whitening Strips
When it comes to choosing the right teeth whitening strips, it's important to consider the ingredients that make them effective and safe for use. At Plus Ultra, we prioritize the use of natural and sustainable ingredients in our premium teeth whitening strips. Here are some key ingredients you can find in our whitening strips:
- Water: The foundation of many cosmetic and dental products, water serves as a solvent in teeth whitening strips.2 It helps in evenly distributing other ingredients over the surface of the strips, ensuring consistent application and effectiveness.
- Alcohol: Often used in dental products, alcohol acts as a carrier and a preservative. It helps in enhancing the penetration of the whitening agent into the enamel, ensuring deeper and more effective stain removal.
- Hydrogen Peroxide (Whitening): This is the star ingredient in most teeth whitening products.3 Hydrogen peroxide is a powerful bleaching agent that breaks down into water and free radicals when applied. These radicals interact with the compounds causing discoloration on the teeth, effectively breaking them down and leading to a whiter appearance.
- Menthol (Mint): Beyond adding a refreshing flavor, menthol also has mild antiseptic properties. It helps in keeping the mouth feeling fresh and clean during the whitening process, making the experience more pleasant.
- Glycerol (Flavor Enhancer): Glycerol, also known as glycerin, is used to improve the taste and texture of the whitening strips. It's a non-toxic, sweet-tasting compound that makes the application of the strips more enjoyable.
- PVP (Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Adhesive): This is a binder that helps the whitening gel adhere to the teeth effectively. PVP ensures that the active ingredients remain in contact with the tooth surface for the duration of the treatment, maximizing the whitening effect.
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose (Thickening Agent for Gel): This ingredient is used to thicken the gel, providing it with the right consistency for easy application. It ensures that the gel stays on the strips and doesn't drip or run off during use.
- PVP-K90 (Stain Remover): A variant of PVP, this component specifically targets and helps remove stains from the teeth. It works in conjunction with hydrogen peroxide to enhance the overall whitening effect, tackling both surface and deeper stains.
Benefits Of Using Premium Teeth Whitening Strips
When it comes to achieving a bright and beautiful smile, premium teeth whitening strips have several advantages. Here are some key benefits that make them a popular choice:
Extra Gentle On Sensitive Teeth
One of the standout features of these premium teeth whitening strips is their gentle nature, especially for those with sensitive teeth. Unlike some harsher whitening methods that can cause discomfort or pain, these strips are formulated to minimize sensitivity. This makes the whitening process not just effective but also comfortable, even for those who typically struggle with tooth sensitivity.
Having the approval of dental professionals adds a layer of trust and reliability to these whitening strips. Dentist approval means that the product has been evaluated and deemed safe and effective for teeth whitening. This endorsement can give users peace of mind, knowing that their choice is backed by the expertise of dental professionals.
In an age where environmental consciousness is more important than ever, these strips stand out for their eco-friendly nature. This means that the production, packaging, and disposal of these strips are designed to have minimal environmental impact. Choosing an eco-friendly whitening option reflects a commitment to not only personal care but also to the health of our planet.
The vegan composition of these strips ensures that no animal products or by-products are used in their formulation. This is crucial for those who follow a vegan lifestyle or are conscious about animal welfare in product manufacturing. By choosing vegan whitening strips, users support cruelty-free practices in the beauty and health industry.
Protecting the enamel is a key consideration in any teeth-whitening product. These premium strips are designed to be safe for the enamel, the outer layer of the teeth that protects against decay. By being enamel-safe, these strips ensure that the whitening process does not compromise the strength and health of your teeth.
Made With Natural Mint
The inclusion of natural mint not only imparts a refreshing flavor but also contributes to a pleasant whitening experience. Natural mint is known for its soothing properties and its ability to freshen breath. This makes the use of the whitening strips not just a cosmetic routine but also a refreshing oral care ritual.
Start your journey to a brighter smile with Plus Ultra's 14-Day Whitening Treatment, combining natural ingredients, ease of use, and eco-friendliness for your oral care.
Tips For Maximizing Results
To get the most out of your whitening strip experience, follow these tips and tricks:
- Consistency is Key: Stick to the recommended usage instructions provided with your whitening strips. For optimal results, use them consistently and avoid skipping days during the treatment period. This will ensure that the whitening gel has enough time to penetrate the teeth and break down stains.
- Maintain Good Oral Hygiene: Brush and floss your teeth before applying the whitening strips. This will remove any food particles or plaque that may interfere with the whitening process, allowing the strips to adhere properly to your teeth.
- Avoid Staining Foods and Drinks: While using whitening strips, it's best to avoid or limit the consumption of staining foods and drinks such as coffee, tea, red wine, and dark-colored fruits. These substances can counteract the whitening effects and lead to new stains.
- Follow a Healthy Lifestyle: Maintaining a healthy lifestyle, including a balanced diet and regular oral hygiene routine, can contribute to the success of your whitening treatment. Minimize the consumption of sugary and acidic foods, as they can weaken and erode tooth enamel.
Final Thoughts On Whitening Strips
In wrapping up our exploration of whitening strips, it's clear that achieving a dazzling smile can be both effective and aligned with eco-friendly values. The journey to a brighter smile should be safe, sustainable, and inclusive, reflecting your commitment to both personal health and environmental responsibility.
At Plus Ultra, we've crafted our whitening strips with these principles at heart. Our products are a testament to the belief that beauty and sustainability can go hand-in-hand. By choosing Plus Ultra, you're not just selecting a teeth whitening solution; you're embracing a lifestyle that values natural ingredients, eco-conscious production, and a commitment to inclusivity.
Brighten Your Smile with Plus Ultra – Where Nature Meets Nurture in Oral Care. Contact us today!
Frequently Asked Questions About Whitening Strips
Are whitening strips safe to use?
Yes, when used as directed, whitening strips are safe to use. They have been clinically tested and approved by dental professionals for at-home use. However, it's important to follow the instructions provided and not exceed the recommended usage time.
How long does it take to see results with whitening strips?
The results may vary depending on the individual and the severity of the tooth staining. In general, most people start seeing noticeable results within a few days or weeks of regular use. However, it's important to remember that consistent use over a longer period of time can lead to more significant whitening effects.
Are whitening strips suitable for everyone?
Whitening strips are generally safe for most people. However, it's important to note that they may not be suitable for those with sensitive teeth or gum problems. If you have any concerns or dental conditions, it's best to consult with your dentist before using whitening strips.
How often should I use whitening strips?
The recommended usage frequency can vary depending on the brand and product. It's important to read and follow the instructions provided with the specific whitening strips you are using. In general, most products recommend using whitening strips once a day for a certain period of time, typically ranging from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
Do whitening strips cause tooth sensitivity?
Some people may experience temporary tooth sensitivity after using whitening strips. This sensitivity is usually mild and goes away within a few days. If you experience any discomfort, it's recommended to take a break from using the strips and consult with your dentist.
Can I use whitening strips if I have dental restorations?
Whitening strips are designed to remove surface stains from natural teeth. They may not be as effective on dental restorations such as fillings, crowns, or veneers. If you have dental restorations, it's best to consult with your dentist before using whitening strips to determine the best course of action.
How long do the whitening effects of whitening strips last?
The duration of the whitening effects can vary depending on individual lifestyle habits such as diet, oral hygiene routine, and consumption of staining agents like coffee or tobacco. On average, the whitening effects of whitening strips can last for several months to a year. However, periodic touch-ups may be required to maintain the desired level of whiteness.
Are there any side effects of using whitening strips?
Most people do not experience any side effects when using whitening strips as directed. However, some individuals may experience mild gum irritation or tooth sensitivity, which is usually temporary. If you experience any persistent side effects or have any concerns, it's recommended to consult with your dentist.
How should I store my whitening strips?
Whitening strips should be stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures. Avoid storing them in the bathroom, as the humidity can degrade the strips. It's best to follow the storage instructions provided by the manufacturer for optimal shelf life.
Are there any age restrictions for using whitening strips?
Most whitening strips are intended for use by adults and should not be used by children under the age of 12. It's important to follow the age recommendations provided by the manufacturer to ensure safe and effective use.
- Balakrishnan, A., Bhojraj, N., Shanbhog, R., & Ashwini, K. P. (2022). Comparative assessment of the efficacy of low concentration bleaching agents using quantitative light induced fluorescence in removing stains: An: In vitro: study. Journal of Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, 40(3), 338. https://doi.org/10.4103/jisppd.jisppd_303_22
- Takesh, T., Sargsyan, A., Lee, M., Anbarani, A., Ho, J., & Smith, P. W. (2017). Evaluating the Whitening and Microstructural Effects of a Novel Whitening Strip on Porcelain and Composite Dental Materials. Dentistry, 07(08). https://doi.org/10.4172/2161-1122.1000448
- Pinto, M., Gonçalves, M., Mota, A., Deana, A., Olivan, S., Bortoletto, C., Godoy, C., Vergilio, K., Altavista, O., Motta, L., & Bussadori, S. (2017). Controlled clinical trial addressing teeth whitening with hydrogen peroxide in adolescents: a 12-month follow-up. Clinics, 72(3), 161–170. https://doi.org/10.6061/clinics/2017(03)06